Monday, April 16, 2007

What's this world coming too?

As I'm sure all of you have heard, Virginia Tech suffered an unbearable tragedy today. So many people senselessly lost their lives today. So many families have been ripped apart by the actions of one deranged individual. My heart goes out to all the people who have been touched by this tragedy.

I am fortunate to say that I am not part of one of those families dealing with the loss of a loved one. I have a cousin who lives in the Ambler Johnston residence hall, so we were all breathing a sigh of relief when she was finally able to make contact with her family. I'm sure a lot of people were feeling the same amount of relief that we felt today. But sadly, there are an unthinkable amount of families dealing with this horrible and vicious act of terrorism against our students. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them.

No comments: