Friday, April 6, 2007

I need a job!

I really hate filling out all these applications for teaching positions. They all ask basically the same thing. Why can't there be a giant database where you go and complete one application that can be used for applying for all positions in the state of Arkansas? Wouldn't that make sense?

Alright, so start praying for me. I'm sending in applications to some of the bigger school districts this week. I would really love to have a job before I graduate! Anyone got any leads on an elementary music teacher position?

2 comments:

KimL said...

I'm sure you've thought about the new school in Bella Vista...right? I know it's a little far, but you could move up here. (it's where everyone is headed.) We'd love to have you here!

Gloria Brown said...

I would have loved to have been there too, but I don't have the "National Board blah blah" attached to my name. Ooh, did that sound too bitter?