Saturday, April 21, 2007

Let's give 'em something to talk about...

YEAH! SANJAYA IS GONE!!!

I really don't have much to post this week. It's been kind of boring around my world. There's been testing going on again, so I handled all the first and second graders this week. Nothing too out of the ordinary there. I did somehow manage to pick up a cold this week. There's nothing worse than a warm weather cold.

I did participate in the Race for the Cure today. It was really fun. I was on the "Thompson Team" again this year. June Thompson is a survivor since December 2000, and always has this great team participate in the race. This was my second year to be involved. It's always so much fun, and you can get all these great treats and coupons afterward. I was a little wiped out after wards though, with my cold and everything, so I went back to the homestead. I was supposed to go to this workshop on "play parties" but figured that by the time I finally got to the workshop, more than half the information would have been given out. Oh well.

I'll have some pictures to post from the Race for the Cure later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you so much G!!! :(
`jami

Gloria Brown said...

I miss you too Jami! Call me...