Sunday, March 11, 2007

Will it ever be Spring Break?

Over the last few years, my group of friends and I have done something really big for Spring Break. This year is a little different. Not everyone is able to take off for a week and head to parts unknown. So in honor of the tradition of Spring Break, here are a few highlights from the last few years...



March 2004: Ski Trip to Steamboat Springs, CO


This was at the base of the mountain in Steamboat. I found this vacation the most relaxing of my life, especially since I don't ski!
(From left: Jason, Sam, Seth, Erin, Jamie, Me, Melanie, Evan, and Rachel)

March 2005: Cruise to Cozumel and Playa del Carmen, Mexico


We knew wanted to go somewhere warm this year, so we packed up, drove south, and got on a big boat. It was so much fun! (From left: Rachel, Kim, Nathan, Melanie, Jamie, Me, Erin, and Evan)


March 2006: Cruise to Montego Bay, Jamaica, Grand Cayman, and Cozumel, Mexico


This was our first night on the boat. (From top left: Jim, Jamie, Emily, Evan, Rachel, Melanie, Erin, and Me)

Our first stop was beautiful Montego Bay, Jamaica. We headed straight to Sunset Beach Resort and had this magnificent view the whole day.


The girls were very happy to be back on the beach, and we couldn't pass up taking a picture with this kind of background! (From the left: Me, Melanie, Erin, Rachel, and Emily)

Well, that's all I have time for right now. I may add more later. So for those of us not able to have an out-of-Arkansas Spring Break, let's reminisce shall we!

2 comments:

PollyT said...

Hey, Glo, I for one am enjoying seeing where you have been and being sorry that you are not getting out of AR this year - maybe next year you could come to see me

Gloria Brown said...

Ooh, I love DC in the Spring! All the cherry trees and beautiful flowers! I may have to take you up on that offer...