Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sanjaya is still on American Idol? Seriously?

You've got to be kidding me! After watching the performances Tuesday night, several American Idol hopefuls did not sleep well. The girls kicked butt as usual, and the boys came in a distant second place. But, one performance lacked the top 12 luster that the other performances had. Poor Sanjaya, he really needs to either get a vocal coach or get out!

It really bothers me that people are using this show as a popularity contest. We all know that he was the weakest performer, so why vote for him? Because he's so sweet? Come on! This is a SINGING competition, not an "I'm so sweet" competition. Geez!

Anyway, Lakisha and Melinda kicked everyone's hind end again. Even though I complain that Sanjaya is still there and poor Brandon (a much better, quality singer than Sanjaya) went home Wednesday night, I completely expect Kiki and Melinda to be the final two. They are in a completely different league from the other contestants.

Even though this show makes me want to spit half the time, I'm sure I'll talk about it next week! So, does anyone have a pick for the winner? Remember to leave a comment; you don't have to have an account!

No comments: