Friday, March 9, 2007

American Idol? Really?

Thursday night provided me one of the biggest shocks of tv life in a long time. Never in my life would I have thought that Sabrina Sloan or Sundance Head would have not made it in to the top 12. Are you kidding me! Haley what's her name and Sanjaya the boy-girl are in the top 12? No freakin' way!

Sanjaya is going to be like the crooner John from a few years ago that stayed way past his time. This kid has no personality and no stage presence. He might be able to sing, but I don't think I've stayed awake through one of his performances in order to judge that.

Haley what's her name is alright. But come on! Sabrina was amazing! That girl had some pipes and she studies AI. She knew what was going on! America messed up with these votes. And yes I do have the ability to gripe: I voted for my favorites.

So, as we are all reminded every week, vote! Take a minute or two and make the phone call or send the text message. It won't hurt and it might let you not have to read another rant about Sangirlya and what's her name!

No comments: