Saturday, March 10, 2007

This is for you Jamie!

One of my friends asked why he wasn't pictured on my blog. Well Jamie, here are some lovely pictures just for you!

How's this Jamie?


Jamie and Rachel: aren't they cute!

This was my birthday last year, and no, I'm not telling you how old I was (I'm still in denial!). (From left: Erin, Rachel, Me, Jamie, and Evan)

This picture is rather old. I think this may be from 1999. We took an overnight trip to Devil's Den, hence the reason we look like we've seen better days! (From left: Jamie, Rachel, Me, and Evan)

Rachel's mom is a very special lady to all of us, and last year we helped her with her support of the Susan G. Koman Race for the Cure. (From left: Erin, Kim, Diana, Me, and Rachel)

3 comments:

KimL said...

why do our heads look a foot tall! are those bandannas?

PollyT said...

LOVED the pic of Jamie - I'm sure it does not look like him because that is what my pics usually look like - m
polly

Rachel Cornett said...

Finally some recognition. Unfortunately that picture is a good representation of the state I was in at the time it was taken. -Jamie