Thursday, March 22, 2007

TGISB!

THANK GOD IT'S SPRING BREAK!

I made it. Can you believe the first, longest, and probably most dificult part of my internship is over? That really went fast! It's a little bitter sweet, though. I really enjoy working at SHMS. I never thought I would like dealing with middle schoolers, but they are really sweet.

This week has been rather fun. The majority of classes have had to take "The Big Music Test" over everything they've learned since the beginning of the year. The rest of the classes have gotten to watch a movie. What's fair about that? Oh well, that's what you get this close to spring break: everyone's brain shuts down!

I can't wait for my brain to totally shut down, at least for a day or two. Lucky me, I get to take a Praxis test next Saturday. It's basically an ACT-like test for teachers. It's really going to SUCK! I'll keep you posted on that.

I must say that I am a little excited to go to my next school. It's literally five miles from my house. Much better than the twenty-five I was travelling to get to SHMS! Well, let me thank my adoring public for all the fun I've had so far. Keep me in mind if any jobs open up!

No comments: