Thursday, March 29, 2007

I can't believe it's almost over...

Can you believe how fast a week can go? I've been on Spring Break this week, and I am very sad to say that tomorrow is the last official day. I've enjoyed being at home, although it was neither restful nor relaxing. All week long, I either chased a two year old, carried a six month old, or did some kind of project Mom could come up with. I really want to be on a boat next year!

Before I left Fayetteville last week, I did receive a great little something from the UPS man. My invitations for graduation came! That's another thing that's almost over. Even though it's taken way longer than it should have, I can't believe I'm going to finish my degree. I'm really excited about it. Anyway, I'll talk more later; Mom and Dad are waiting on me to go out to dinner.

No comments: