Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Happy Blog Birthday!

Today is the anniversary of the first blog post to this blog. I can't believe I've actually gone this long. I was the girl who never wrote in a diary and was a terrible pen pal. And I can't believe that a year ago, I was starting school again, freezing in an unheated room in the Music Building, and planning what I would do as a student-teacher. Amazing how time flies, huh? 152 posts and counting!

In other news, I got an e-mail today from Melanie, about a band director in Texas. I don't think I would ever go to the extreme this teacher did, but who knows what circumstances were there to push this band director over the edge. Watch this link and see what you think:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2008/01/15/guadian.tx.band.teacher.spit.ktrk

No comments: