Monday, January 14, 2008

Good Weekend

I had a very relaxing weekend. Nothing too dramatic happened and I even got to read one of my trashy romance novels (they're a great way to waste some time and no thought is involved when reading them). Saturday, I helped with a baby shower for Rachel at the church. She got some cute stuff that Audrie will be able to wear later. Saturday night, I went over to Erin and Evan's, saw their remodeling efforts (nice by the way), and watched a movie. Sunday, again uneventful, with church in the morning, and a nap in the afternoon. I finished a mystery I was reading (yes, I read lots of books at the same time), and then went to sleep. Today is the first day of classes, so I expect to be rather inundated with a lot of questions/problems from students. I did almost come to blows with some woman who stole my parking space this morning, but that's a story for another day. Oh, by the way, the Hogs are now 2-0 in the SEC and had decent stretches of play in their win over Alabama yesterday! Way to go guys!

No comments: