Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Top 10 Reasons I Should Be In Bed Right Now

10. I have to wear a sweater, a turtle neck, jeans, Cuddl Duds, and fuzzy socks to keep warm.
9. It's a dark, dreary day outside.
8. I have to make a trip across campus to the bookstore because a faculty member cannot plan ahead.
7. I have to wear heavy Doc Martin's in order to be able to stay upright as I walk on the slick sidewalks.
6. The sidewalks constitute a danger zone for everyone.
5. Grass should not crunch when you have to walk on it because the sidewalks are frozen.
4. I had to pour warm water over the car door to make it open because it's frozen.
3. People have no idea how to drive on ice, and even though I can, I really don't like to do it.
2. It's freakin' cold and will only get colder today!
1. Common sense says to stay in out of the rain, snow, or ice.

No comments: