Monday, June 9, 2008

When Will It Be Boring Again?

After another tow, this time to the dealership, my car is now fixed. Mom and Dad came up, with Landon and Braden, and saved me from the massive coronary I was about to have. Although, by Saturday afternoon, having three adults and two children crammed into my small one bedroom apartment, was about enough to give a healthy person a moment of cardiac arrest!
Dad rode with Mark the tow-guy (who now knows where I work and live, by the way) and sat at the Nissan dealership until my car was fixed. Luckily it was something easy to find with the computer diagnostic they can run on the car. Something about some sort of connector slipping out and causing the alternator not to charge. I don't know. I just know where to put the key in, how to check to make sure I have oil, where the gas goes, and how to add window washer fluid. That's the extent of my car knowledge. Oh, and I can also change a headlight bulb.
Sunday after church, I went with Shawn, Jaclyn, Jeremiah, and Danny to see Kung Fu Panda. Totally hilarious, by the way. Definitely kid friendly, so if you're looking for a movie to take the kiddos to, that would be the one. I laughed out loud more times than I can count, and not just a chuckle, but almost a full-out belly laugh.
Anyway, I got to bed early Sunday night and slept through the majority of the storms we had. Nothing serious, but there was so much rain! Well, that's all I have to share at the moment. I'm sure I'll come up with something else to tell you about later. Peace!

No comments: