Friday, June 6, 2008

I WANT MY MOMMY!

This week has been a very hard week for me. I've come to the realization that I will be moving to a new town, away from my friends and family that I have here. My apartment was flooded. My car broke down, and after $450 still isn't fixed. And now, there's some bad news from the home front. AND my favorite flip-flops broke this morning.

I really didn't know how I was going to get through the day. I talked with mom early in the morning, and we both had to hang up because there were more tears than talking. And, then it hit. When I called mom later in the day, I had one of those crying fits where you get so worked up, you can't breathe and all you can do is cry. Mom immediately called dad, and within 45 minutes they were on the road to get here. That's why I love my mommy and daddy.

No comments: