Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To Hear This Menu Read As a Pirate, Press 1...

I feel like my world is spinning out of control. I've got to start packing up my house, find a new place to live, and complete a 70+ page annual report at work. All of my time and energy the last week has been focused on one of these projects. And the 70+ page ARgh (as I call it), has really taken over my life. I find myself working on it all day at work and even at night while at home. It's really amazing how obsessive I'm being over this. I really don't care about what's in it- it's the department's report of some of the most boring big words put together I've ever read- I just want it to look pretty! Who knows, maybe someone will see this giant publication and offer me a $70,000 graphic design job. Wouldn't that be fun! Hey, I can dream, right?

No comments: