Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Martians Have Landed!

I had visitors today. Not the kind that are green and slimey, but two sweaty but not stinky visitors. I was having a rough day. It was the last day of classes, so all the seniors were freaking out because their final project papers were due and their presentations began at 5:00 PM. So, the mad dash to print 150+ page documents was well underway, when I looked out in the hallway into the lens of a camera. Rachel was on campus for a luncheon for all the past cooperating teachers with the music intern program. After the luncheon, she and Audrie stopped by. It was great to have them there- a great big spot of sunshine in my day! Rachel took a few pictures too...

This is the building where I work. I love this entrance, by the way.

It was a crazy, hectic day, but it is finally over!

Me and Audrie. Isn't she adorable? The baby, I mean....

1 comment:

ek said...

great blouse, btw!