Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I See Travel in Your Future...


I have another interview. This time in Greenbrier. It's a little town about fifteen miles north of Conway, and it's about an hour from my parent's house. Now what's interesting about this is I almost applied there last year. There was an opening for an elementary music teacher at the other elementary school, and I really felt like I was supposed to apply, but I didn't because mom had her unfortunate circumstances with her eye. Anyway, I'm traveling to Batesville Sunday after church, and my interview is Monday at 10:00 AM. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

Jimmy, Julie, and Gracie said...

Good luck Gloria! I noticed there was a music teacher opening at Westwood elementary in Springdale and also Jones elementary in Springdale. You might check those out also!