Thursday, March 27, 2008

Possibly Better than Daughtry?

If you know me, you know that I have been and probably always will be a big fan of Chris Daughtry. He made his way into the spotlight from one of my favorite shows, American Idol. Well, I now have another favorite. David Cook was in my top choices from the first audition we saw of him. The last few weeks he's totally stood out from the crowd. Here are two of my favorite performances of his. The first is his version of The Beatles classic, "Eleanor Rigby" (one of my all-time favorite songs anyway). This version may tie for first in my "Eleanor Rigby" collection! The second song is his version of Michael Jackson's "Billie Jean." I even added a clip of Micheal performing this, which turned in to one of his most recognizable performances. Enjoy!
David Cook Performances
Eleanor Rigby
(There's a little introduction at the beginning. Sorry, couldn't find a better clip.)
Billie Jean
(There's no intro on this one!)
Michael Jackson Performance
Billie Jean
(Micheal's 1997 performance from Munich. It's a little long, but really classic Michael- not freaky Michael.)

No comments: