Friday, March 7, 2008

Mission Possible: Find Teaching Job

Part one of my quest for a finding a teaching job was completed in January when I received my teaching license. Now, I've moved on to the intensive part: Completing applications. Since not many teachers have even informed their districts of their intent to stay or go for next year, there haven't been many openings for a music teacher that I would want to do.

Except one. AND I HAVE AN INTERVIEW! YEAH!

If you remember, one of the schools I interned with last year was Farmington. And they are hiring a new music teacher for the upcoming school year. In grades K-3. It's a perfect fit, and I can't wait to get my foot in the door again. Y'all be praying!

2 comments:

Clare said...

Good luck and knock their socks off!

ek said...

awesome!! good luck!