Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Daydream Believer- Not a Homecoming Queen

Today may be the first real beautiful spring day here in NWA. And what am I doing? I'm sitting in a dusty, asbestos filled building, staring out the window at all the people playing on the Old Main lawn. There's even a family with the cutest set of twin girls with matching pig tails and pink jackets kicking a ball around. Oh, I wish I were outside. I could use the Vitamin A.

This beautiful weather is also a cause for me to procrastinate and not work on a couple of projects that I need to have finished by the end of next week. But, I can't think of anything at the moment right now other than my interview with Farmington tomorrow. Did I tell you how excited/nervous/calm I am about this interview? Lots of emotions right now, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Last night, I babysat for a couple from our church. Caleb and I had a blast together, and he was a perfect little angel. Too bad I forgot to take pictures. This family is moving to Wichita, KS this week, so I won't get to sit for him again. Too bad. We had fun! And I was his first official babysitter. Kind of special, don't you think...

No comments: