Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's a Miracle!

After many frustrating and disturbing issues with my computer, I think I have it fixed. Can you believe it? It only took me about 22 hours of work on this crazy thing. I think I should have paid someone $50 or so and had them look at it. Next time, I know it will totally be worth it.

I told everyone today about my Thursday interview at Farmington. I'm really excited about this interview. Even though it's not in Bentonville or Batesville, it's really exactly what I want. I wouldn't have to move, since the school is about 5 miles from my apartment. It's the age range I want to teach (K-3). And it pays pretty well. I really could use any prayer you can send my way this week.

Anyone got any advice they can share?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Advice...? "Be yourself... be yourself.." :)