Monday, March 3, 2008

New Shoes, New Attitude

Over the last seven years, I've worn the cutest pair of black shoes. Yes, I did say seven years. Well, I noticed that they were beginning to look very worn, okay more than beginning since the sole of both shoes was non-existent. I was very distraught over this; I hate breaking in new shoes, and since these were the most comfortable shoes I've had in a long time, I was a little trepidatious about finding new shoes. I knew what I wanted, but I could never find exactly what I was looking for. Until this weekend...

While in Batesville, Mom and I decided to escape the house on Saturday and make a grand excursion to the shopping centers in Batesville. I found the exact pair of shoes I wanted at a store called Goody's, but they didn't have my size. The next similar pair was almost double the price of the pair I wanted. Mom told me to wait to get them, and we went to Payless. Now, I've always been kind of picky about what shoes I get from Payless. Normally I do not purchase athletic type shoes from Payless, but I found the cutest, most comfortable shoes! They are black, athletic type shoes, that I can totally wear every day with my dress clothes. And the best thing: they have a great arch support and my feet already feel ten times better! My walk is stronger, and my heel doesn't hurt. Isn't it amazing what a new shoe will do for your attitude?

No comments: