Monday, February 4, 2008

BIG NEWS!

No, I don't have a teaching job... Yet. But I am now an officially licensed educator in the state of Arkansas. I received my license in the mail Friday. It was seriously such a good feeling to see that I have officially completed all the requirements, and now there should be no excuse not to hire me.

In other news: if you are in one of the highlighted states, make sure you go vote tomorrow. Or caucus, or whatever your state does. It may just be a primary, and there may be millions of other people voting. And what if everyone said that one vote doesn't matter, and no one voted because everyone thought everyone else was going to vote? What would that mean? How would we be able to look each other in the eye and know that somehow, Mickey Mouse was voted in as our next president? Not sure where to vote? Check out your your Secretary of State's website, or Arkansans can just click here.

No comments: