Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Will Enter His Gates....

Have you ever had one of those days that you know God had His hand on? Today was one of those days for me. No, I didn't get offered an amazing teaching position without having to go through the interview process, nor have I heard anything... yet. But it just started out with small miracles happening and continued that way. I woke up before my alarm went off and had plenty of time to get ready, so I didn't have to rush around the house. When I got to the school, I had a parking place waiting just for me really close to my building (on the UA campus, that's a huge miracle!). I ate two amazing Girl Scout Thin Mints for breakfast (these just made me feel even better). At lunch, I moved one of the department vehicles to an open parking space (that makes two spaces in one day!). I ran to my apartment for lunch, swung by Sonic, got a Dr. Pepper (haven't had one of these in a while) with some spare change from the car, made it back to the same parking spot I left from (three spots in one day- when's the rapture!), and all in under an hour. I heard from a friend who's looking for a marketing job, and through some connections I know, got his resume in the system at a great firm here in Fayetteville. I hope the day continues on like this. Thank you Lord for this beautiful day you've given to me! Now, only if it ices tonight and we don't have to work tomorrow, will another day top today.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Wow...a parking spot less than 3 miles away on campus? I don't believe it!

And Chris did have a helmet :)