Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Wanted: Sledge hammer for office equipment destruction

It's official. My computer is broken. Nothing works, I can't connect to the Internet, and I don't know what I'm going to do. It really sucks! Especially when I want to get on YouTube and check out all the not-so-decent behavior of the house guests on Big Brother. I know; horrible show, and you can't believe I watch it, but there you go.

I still haven't heard from any of my job prospects. I'm not loosing heart though. I know the districts have to keep the positions open for a certain amount of time and it's only been a little over two weeks since I completed the application and everything. But, I still am asking for your prayers with this whole situation. I know that God has something set aside just for me; I just have to trust Him enough to wait for it!

1 comment:

Madame Kemp said...

girl, no worries! most districts don't even think about hiring until after the benchmark (devil) and at the end of summer, when they know how many kids they'll have...