Monday, February 11, 2008

Missing: Music Teacher Job

Today, I received an e-mail from Tami, one of the teachers I interned with last year. She wanted me to apply for a position at her school. With the growth the district has had over the last few years, they are now at the point of hiring a new ELEMENTARY MUSIC TEACHER! I really don't want to get my hopes up only to have them crushed in a few weeks. I have already gone through that whole business last August. So, I'm asking that you all pray very hard for me that God will guide me into where I need to be and that all the doors will open easily for me. I don't think I can handle another debacle like last year.

3 comments:

Clare said...

Good Luck, G! We'll keep you in our prayers so that you may get a kick butt job!

Madame Kemp said...

no worries! you'll get something great and it'll finally be worth the wait!

Rachel Cornett said...

I am praying so much for you!! Some school out there is going to get an awesome music teacher when they hire you!!!