Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm in Love!

And her name is Audrie. I called Jamie around 7:30 PM tonight to see if they were still awake, and luckily, they were. Even Audrie was awake. Apparently she hasn't realized yet that nighttime is for sleeping and daytime is for waking, but she's only one full day old. Give her time. So after about an hour and a half of some serious baby holding, I finally passed her off to Granny Donna (Jamie's mom) and went home. I think I'm still exhausted!

If you would like to check out more of the baby world, you can check out Rachel's blog. She's also given everyone access to some amazing pictures from Audrie's birth that Kim took. Kim is probably the best photographer I've ever seen! I love Kim. Check out Audrie's first picture with her Aunt Gloria taken by the fabulous Kim! Did I tell you how great Kim is?

1 comment:

KimL said...

You know what?! I'm not even sure what to say. You're fabulous too! Thanks for all the props! Keep getting me business=)