Thursday, August 30, 2007

This is what no cable causes!

My DishNetwork is on the fritz and won't be fixed until TUESDAY (insert bitterness here), so that means I have to find new ways to keep myself occupied. I guess I can reveal one of my secrets that only a few of my close family members know:

I love cheesy Elvis movies! I'm sitting here right now watching "Blue Hawaii." This is my all time favorite Elvis movie. If you ever get a chance to see it, you should. It is the reason one of Elvis's most popular songs was recorded ("I Can't Help Falling in Love with You"). If you can't find it anywhere or don't see it on TV anytime soon, I'll let you borrow my copy. I still don't think anyone can sing like Elvis!

On another note, I no longer have purple or blue hair! I now have a normal color! YEAH! Now, hopefully, it won't fall out...

No comments: