Thursday, August 2, 2007

Prayer? Yes please.

I have an interview tomorrow with Gravette Public Schools for a K-2 Elementary position. Yeah! I'm really excited about this too. I spoke with the principal, Mr. Vanderpool, and he said he's already called a reference of mine, even though this reference is not on my reference page. Who was this good Samaritan!

I am also preparing to take three of my Praxis II exams on Saturday. I'm driving down Friday night to the thriving metropolis of Russellville to take these dreaded exams. So, I need your prayers once more. Please pray that a) I will recall all the information needed to pass these tests with flying colors, and b) that the interview goes amazingly well and I get a job offer. I'll keep you all posted.

1 comment:

Madame Kemp said...

you'll do awesome! no worries!