Monday, August 6, 2007

I'm So FRUSTRATED!

I got a call tonight from the principal at Gravette and he said that they have decided not to recommend any teacher to the board for hire for the music position tonight. He said they have decided to wait to make sure all the paper work is on file before any contract is offered. I jumped through all their stupid hoops today and did exactly what they asked. What I don't understand, Newport told me this would be no problem, so why is Gravette making it so difficult?

I feel like everywhere I turn doors are slamming in my face. I just don't know how much more rejection I can handle. I get my hopes up and even beginning thinking about the future, and then all of the sudden, it all comes crashing down around me. I just want a job. I just want to teach music. I'm good at it. Why can't they see that?

No comments: