Friday, August 3, 2007

Answered Prayer?

So, I interviewed with the Gravette Elementary principal this morning. I think we chatted/interviewed for almost an hour. He even commented that my portfolio was probably the most well-put-together portfolio he had seen. Yeah!

After the interview, I headed back to Fayetteville to join the office gang for our annual staff retreat. I missed the Razorback transit ride from the Business Building to the Boys and Girls Club and the first half of the UGPO Olympics! I did get to compete in a couple of events (the CD-Discus throw and the Office Chair relay). We had a blast. In the middle of the final event, the Dolly Obstacle Course, Mr. Vanderpool called me again. He asked if I could drive back up to Gravette and meet with the superintendent. SO, I did. And I think I got the job! Pray that everything works out with the Department of Education and my provisional teaching license. I am really excited about this!

No comments: