Friday, January 26, 2007

The end of Week One

It's Friday! I guess it's been a good week. I've been with Rachel and her crew for the last five days. It's been great. Today, I got to take the majority of a class. We worked on recorders, rhythms, and a song or two. I think I learned several names in that class.

I think that has been one of the hardest things for me to do. I am really good at putting names with faces, but I haven't been around these kids long enough to know them yet, and it's really frustrating. It's also kind of hard to call someone down for being a royal pain when you have to ask their name.

I am also working with one of my observers to schedule a time for him to come watch a class. I am really trying to get him to come on Feb. 8th. I will have the afternoon classes that day, and I have an idea of what I want to do. More on that later!

Well, I can't wait to start next week. Thanks for reading!

No comments: