Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Day Two

Okay, so day two began with nothing out of the ordinary except the massive circus that is called the Garland Avenue Parking Garage. The people who park in the Harmon deck will be happy to hear that they don't have to worry about running out of spots or the fact that you have to basically be towed up the ramps. There is so much ice in there right now, and everyone in there was having trouble negotiating the tight turns and insane traffic! What made it even better was the lone physical plant work with a shovel trying to dodge the sliding cars and chip away at the ice at the same time. I think if I had had a little more time this morning, a big cup of coffee, and a little warmer climate, I would have thoroughly enjoyed the comedy unraveling before my eyes!

Now on to class.

So, the fridge that we call a class was living up to its name. I think it was just a little bit warmer in the room than it was outside (Why didn't I stop for coffee?). Today was fun; we worked the recorders, solfege, and sang a little. Not to mention watching the video "Approval Versus Disapproval." The day went by really quickly though, and Dr. M even told me that he could tell I had done this before! I'll give a life story on that account one of these days. Anyway, on to day three!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Come back!! I miss you! You were my twin! `jami