Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day Four

So today was the last day of our seminar class. We started the day in the coldest room on earth, but eventually decided it was just too cold to sit there for the rest of the morning. Dr. M made the decision to take over the faculty lounge. Ahhh! Heat! It's amazing how much more information a person can retain when not shivering to keep warm. Dr. M even hung a sign on the door: Class in session- 328 is too bloody cold!

We went over a lot of what is expected from us as interns today. I really can't wait to get started. And I can't believe it's going to happen so soon. I begin with a middle school on Monday. My first foray back into the education field is with fifth and sixth graders! I am so excited!

Since I'm starting to actually be in the classroom, my blogs may not come every day, but I hope they do. I really want to share this experience with all of you! And hopefully I'll have so great stories to share along the way. Keep me in your prayers!

1 comment:

KimL said...

YOu are in our prayers, and I love this blog!