Tuesday, August 5, 2008

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad World

So, I feel that I haven't even been on vacation. After meeting my entourage in Conway Saturday night, I became excruciatingly ill on top of unpacking all of my belongings from the hundreds of boxes that have been piled up in my new house. I have pictures, I promise, however they are on my camera which is in Horseshoe Bend and not with me in Batesville. I've really got to work on getting my internet working at my new house so I can remember to share all these great pictures with you. Anyway, I'm off to bed. We have a fun-filled day of painting and celebrating my brother's birthday tomorrow. I still can remember the first time I saw Jonathan and telling dad that they needed to take him back because he wasn't a girl. Oh well, I think things turned out alright in the end.

1 comment:

ek said...

good luck decorating the new house! its gonna look awesome!