Monday, July 2, 2007

What are your pet peeves?

Well, I discovered this weekend that I have three very prominent pet peeves. Two of these will probably be relatable, while the last one, and probably the biggest, makes absolutely no sense whatsoever! Anyway, here they are...

3. Excessive Speeding

Now, I'm not saying that I have never speeded, but the people on the road who drive 15 to 20 miles over the speed limit, really need to SLOW DOWN! Seriously, if you're that late deal with it. You're not going to make it on time whatever you do. And if you're doing it because you can, get a hobby before you take some one's life.

2. Not Using a Turn Signal

It's there, it's easy to use, and according to the driver's manual written by the State Police, it's supposed to be used before you turn. Just use it!

And the ultimate...

1. Butt Heat

Now this one is the one that makes no sense other than to me. I hate, absolutely hate, sitting in a chair immediately after someone else has gotten up. When you sit down, the chair should be cool; not warmed by the gluteous maximus of the person sitting there previously. Ugh! It's just gross. And it's even worse when you sit on a toilet seat that has butt heat. Think about that one for a minute! I will usually take a minute before I sit down if I have noticed someone was using my chair. I know, it makes absolutely no sense.

Well, there are mine. Does anyone else have any major pet peeves?

2 comments:

KimL said...

Major pet peeves: boxers on the floor next to the clothes basket. I do hate toilet-seat-butt-heat, but I have to admit that I kind of enjoy sitting in a worm spot on the couch after someone gets up....weird....
and I hate when someone forgets to flush!

KimL said...

oops. meant to say wArm. (need to preview these things...)