Wednesday, July 11, 2007

No news is good news?

I am still, patiently, waiting to hear from Springdale. I really don't know if I got the job or not. I've heard about a couple of the other people that interviewed for the position, and they are so much more qualified than I am. And it's in their area of expertise.

Lucky for me, I have another couple of options still available to me. Worse case scenario, I sign up to substitute at all the area schools. This would keep me extremely busy, but I don't know if I want to live that way for the next few months. Another option is Haas Hall. I've e-mailed the principal about the choir director-drama teacher- high school counselor position, but I haven't heard from him yet. We'll see how that goes.

My last option is to start grad school. My summer job will open for hire the first of August, and if I want it, I think I can have it. It's a great job. It's on campus, which means a tuition break and all kinds of benefits, and I already know the basics of the job. I just really need a decision to be made so I can know what I am going to do. I really hate being in limbo.

No comments: