Monday, July 16, 2007

Weekend Update

This was a rather quiet weekend. Friday night, the girls got together for a much needed girls night. We meet at Chili's in Bentonville, for food and fun, and then headed to Casa de Kemp for some old Will and Grace episodes and some deep conversation. Saturday was a much needed day of rest, and I watched all four Harry Potter movies to prepare for the main event on Sunday. I was a little trepidatious about seeing Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. No matter what anyone says, this is one movie worth seeing! I loved it. Of course, it's not as good as the book, but when are the movies ever as good as the book? Now I just have to wait until early Saturday morning. The final book in the series is being released on the 21st. I will be spending the whole day reading, so no one call.

No comments: