Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Before... During...

Many people have been asking how the house renovation is going and what the house looks like on the inside. I decided to use mom's Flip camera and make a video. But before you see the during, take a look at before:


Well, with a video camera, I thought I'd make a simple tour of the house. Check your volume; I'm still learning how to make the movie. Also, please ignore the fact that I have no makeup on and the general haggardness of my appearance- I'd been working in the house all day!


1 comment:

Maree said...

Found your sweet blog tonight while I was searching for the words to Unfailing God. (We sang it tonight in church.) I have a blog friend whose dad was put on a respirator today...he has cancer..he's very loved and I wanted to give her words of comfort. Just wanted to say thanks!