Monday, July 13, 2009

Even if I was alone with a dead demon.

I love stupid things on Facebook.

I received a status update from a friend, and it was completely irrelevant gibberish about green tea. I decided to look at her page, and in the comments, I saw the explanation for her status.


Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
Turn to page 56.
Find the fifth sentence.
Post that sentence AS YOUR STATUS.
POST these instructions in a comment to this status.
**Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST book.


Well, the closest book to me at the time was "Carpe Demon," so that should explain the title of the post. I got a laugh out of it anyway, and I was amazed at how many other people decided to join in the fun as well! What can I say, I'm an easy laugh!

No comments: