Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Letter to My Father

Dear Daddy,

My lawn has gotten out of control again. Would you be able to bring your lawn mower and your two helpers (both under the age of 5- that's not against child labor, right?) and bring the grass back under control? Knee high is a good length for a dress, not for the grass.



And while you're at it, would you please bring your gargantuan spider killer spray? I've got three (see pictures below) new lawn decorations that I would prefer not to have. And since the last lawn ornament I killed last week had to be killed with a hammer (my shoe couldn't do the job), I don't think I'll be able to evict these guys without the aid of your spray.

Hope to see you soon!

Your loving daughter,

Gloria










P.S. Have you ever noticed how much Jason Hawes from Ghost Hunters looks like Jonathan?



<- That's my brother.




That's Jason Hawes from Ghost Hunters.->









2 comments:

Jenny said...

ok g, those 2 could be twins! how funny! i can't watch that show...it totally freaks me out so much that i cannot sleep!

Emily said...

Wow! They do look alike! If you could hold off on killing the spiders for another month, you won't have to decorate for halloween!