Thursday, July 24, 2008

Last Days Are Hard.

Today is my last day at the office, at my apartment, as a Fayetteville resident, and as a non-teacher who has to work during the summer. So many things are ending today, but so many are beginning.

Dad came up yesterday, and we loaded the non-gigantic articles in the trailer for him to go ahead and take to Horseshoe Bend last night. It's really weird being in my apartment now. There are no decorations, no curtains, no dishes, nothing except large pieces of furniture and some clothes. I'm beginning to feel overwhelmed. I'm really glad my mom is here. She came back from Batesville with me on Sunday and has been working diligently in my apartment. I don't think I would be this far along if it wasn't for her. I really do have some amazing parents!

No comments: