Friday, December 21, 2007

I love this time of the year!

I have always had the best of intentions to send out Christmas Cards, but usually it ends up with me handing hastily addressed envelopes to people when I see them at church or a Christmas party. This year, I actually mailed my cards! Can you believe it? And I also included my blog and e-mail address on my cards. I thought this was an easy way to keep in touch with everyone in such a chaotic world. Well, my efforts have not gone unnoticed!

Clare, my roommate from a long, long time ago e-mailed me this morning. I had seen her earlier in the year, at Evan and Erin's wedding, and just had a ball with her and her husband, Chris. Since they live in Texas, I haven't seen her in several years. It was just great to hear from her and see that she's doing something she always wanted to do, audiology. I've added her blog to my friends list over on the side, so check it out when you get a chance (she recently started it, so it won't take too long to catch up with what's been going on with Clare and Chris!). Welcome to the world of blogging Clare!

No comments: