Monday, September 24, 2007

Smells Like New Car...

I started my new job today. It's not the Walton College, but I really like the people I work with. Linda, my supervisor, is sweet as can be. Virginia, the accountant, fits the accountant mold to a tee. And Dr. Verma, the department head, is super nice and extremely busy.

I didn't have to do to much today. But I did notice the way people turned up their noses when they found out I used to work in the Walton College. Apparently, anyone who works in the WCOB is rich and wants nothing to do with the rest of the University community. At least that was the feeling I received from some of the people I spoke with. Wow, I never realized the hatred went that deep. Anyway, I am getting a new computer that is being specially order for me, with two monitors and cordless everything! I even got to choose what software I wanted on it. Cool!

No comments: