Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Am Not A Happy Camper

The Hogs played Kentucky today in the beautiful city of Fayetteville. Well, we played three and a half quarters. The Hogs lost miserably. We had led the entire game, and then basically handed the game to Kentucky in the last five minutes of the fourth quarter. I have been an avid supporter of Houston Nutt in the past, but those days are over. There is no reason for us to have put up that many yards of offense and loose. NO REASON! Check out more stats on the game here.

I really hate to say it, but I think Nutt's days as head coach are numbered, especially with a new athletic director stepping onto the scene. Here are a couple of Hog Blogs I read. Check them out if you get a chance.

Razorback Blogs
Razorback Expats

And then to top it off, the band sucked. I have never heard worse playing on the field from a college marching band. Pathetic. And if Mr. Gunter doesn't do something about the debacle pre-game has become, the band will loose a lot of its future supporters. I know, breathe, it's just band, right?

No comments: