Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Can I be a Home Room Mom without children?

Rachel called me the other night and asked if I'd be willing to come up to Spring Hill and help her out a little since she was getting behind on some paperwork. I said sure, since all I'd be loosing was a few hours of the extra sleep I'm getting since being unemployed. It was so much fun. I forgot home much that school feels like home to me. When I walked in and Mel and Rachel were sitting at their desks, it just felt so right! Anyway, I'm meeting with the substitute coordinator in the morning to get everything finalized to begin my tenure of teaching (albeit as a sub) in the Bentonville School District.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You saved me from under a pile of paperwork, thanks G! And just so you know... homeroom mom's usually make cupcakes, too!