Thursday, November 8, 2007

Post for Evan

I decided to stay home today because I woke up with a serious headache this morning. Nothing a few pills couldn't handle. But as I was trying to sleep it off, I got a text on my cell phone from Evan. He informed me that he was disappointed in my blogging efforts, because I wasn't giving him updated blogs to read at work. Well, considering I haven't posted since Friday, I crawled my way out of my sick bed and rushed to the computer, because Heaven knows no one needs Evan on their bad side. So Evan, this post of randomness is for you.




Random Thought #1
I love my car. I will have had my car for ten years the day after thanksgiving this year. Can you all believe I've had the Altima that long? I think I've had that car longer than I've known some of you; longer than some of you have even had driver's licences. Anyway, my car is a beautiful thing. It's always dirty on the outside, sometimes on the inside, and it has so much junk in the trunk I could hold a yard sale out of it. By the way, that is not a picture of my car, just an image. I've only had one major problem with it, but it was all fixed and back on the road. I think I rolled over 127,000 miles on it this week. If I ever get a real job and trade this one in, it's probably going to be on another Altima. I like cars I don't have to think about. Although, it probably won't be a black car; nothing against black cars, but I don't wash my car enough to have another black car.

Random Thought #2



Did you know that Ben Franklin wanted the symbol of our nation not to be the eagle but the wild turkey? You can read a letter from Franklin to his daughter here.




Random Thought #3

Do you know how hard it is to find a notary? How are you supposed to get a signature notarized if you don't know anyone who has paid the fee to be bonded by the state to notarize signatures. If I say I am who I am, shouldn't someone believe me until I've been proved not to be who I say I am?





My brain now hurts again. Thanks Evan.


And Go Hogs! Beat Tennessee!

No comments: