Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Friend Loveth at All Times

I have two guy friends that I love dearly. I was thinking about this last night. I've know Jamie for over ten years now and Evan for almost that long. I thank God every day that these two Godly men are in my life. They may have raised the bar too high for other men to meet when they enter my life. Jamie and Evan have loved me unconditionally since the first day we met. The first day I met Jamie, he was visiting Rachel while he was still in high school and we connected like long lost friends. Evan marched beside me in pregame from the very beginning of early week in band. He and I began talking that first day and never stopped. Evan and Jamie, I love you and don't know what would happen if I lost either one of you. Thank you God for bringing these two friends into my life.





No comments: