Friday, November 9, 2007

Murphy's Law #128

The one clean pair of underwear you have is the one pair of underwear that decides to loose its elasticity the day you have to wear them.

Have you ever had one of those days where nothing went right? That has been today for me. I've been off schedule since I was sick yesterday, and I just haven't recovered. I was still very Jello-brained this morning (a side effect of the headache), so my cognitive abilities were a little hampered. Anyway, it took me a long time to get ready this morning; I couldn't decide which jeans I wanted to wear. Then I get to the office and realize what I've worn is too warm for the day since it's 70 degrees outside. As the morning went on, I discovered I had worn the wrong underwear: the pair I have on has decided it's too tired to stay put, and as I walked outside to the FedEx drop, drooped its way down to below my hips. I might as well have gone commando today. The elastic is shot. So, I guess that means I am going to get underwear for Christmas. Yahoo.

No comments: