Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Life Goes On...

Well, today I started my summer job. Since I will be teaching in the fall (notice the nice statement of faith in that statement), I needed to get a job to make a little money this summer. I called on the help of my friend Jami, and she set me up. I'm working with the same office I spent three and a half years in. Can't beat that, can I?

Today is my mom's birthday. She still recovering from her surgery, but she seems to be doing really well. Dad and I have had to get on to her so many times for bending over. You don't realize how much you bend over in a single day. It's kind of annoying to not be able to do it anymore.

Anyway, here are some pictures I took over the last few weeks. Some will make sense, others will not; kind of like me, I guess...

This is the new addition to my brother's family, a ten week old Papillion named "Baby Dog."
Landon and Meme Jonathan still likes his candy

Happy Baby

3 comments:

Madame Kemp said...

girl! i'm glad you're finally back in NWA! i heard you were interviewing in springdale?!

Rachel Cornett said...

Yay! G's back! I'm gonna try my hardest to get you a sweet job in NWA so you won't ever leave us. If all else fails you can do a long term sub for me next year!!!! (Anthony and Kyle will be in 6th grade and would love to have Miss Brown as their music teacher!)

Gloria Brown said...

Me too! It's been a long, trying couple of weeks.